Eveiller
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

sad days

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Virodan
Incindiary of the Eveiller
Virodan

Personal Points : 14

sad days           Empty
PostSubject: sad days    sad days           EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 12:58 am

sad days           GcrLQbz

Like seriously guys? Not even a frigging bye? Rude much..?

Alina and Fleet were the ONLY ones to announce they were going off for the night. Kudos to them yo.

As for the rest of you, I am extremely disappointed. No words could possibly describe the intense anger I am feeling.

Last edited by Virodan on Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alina
Alina

Personal Points : 52

sad days           Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad days    sad days           EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:06 am

Totally did not support this public guilt trip, heh...
Back to top Go down
Virodan
Virodan

sad days           Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad days    sad days           EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:22 am

coilis, d'estis, tabarnak. Il me fait fou quand les personnes ce-si faire ca. Like, come on, sérieusement?
Back to top Go down
Nyx INT
Nyx INT

Personal Points : 38

sad days           Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad days    sad days           EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 1:33 am

Sounds about right, lol. Ali, as amazingly wonderful as she is, isn't the only one in the group, folks.
Back to top Go down

sad days           Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad days    sad days           EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 6:20 pm

Hmp, I only said like three times in the span of an hour that I needed/wanted to log off.
And I DID log back on after I logged off, however, no one was there.
So.
I feel no amount of guilt in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Nyx INT
Nyx INT

sad days           Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad days    sad days           EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 8:15 pm

Revani wrote:
Hmp, I only said like three times in the span of an hour that I needed/wanted to log off.
And I DID log back on after I logged off, however, no one was there.
So.
I feel no amount of guilt in this situation.

Wasn't there, but if you said you were leaving or goodbye, then no need to be upset by the post, as it wasn't directed at you. However this pack has a long, pathetic history of not bothering to be active unless Alina sits online 24/7. And like many of us, she has a life and can't afford that luxury just so people will do their part in keeping this pack alive. Many of you already know why Eveiller disbanded last time, so I would hope that none of you would want to let history repeat itself. When you get right down to it, this post represents the one issue Eve has always had, and we won't be shy of pointing it out anymore.

Not only do people, as a general rule, not bother to get on unless Alina is on, but they don't bother to stay on after she's logged, crashed, gone afk for an extended period of time, etc. Though almost all packs do it, this pattern has gone on long enough in Eve.
I feel as though if Alina had posted something like this, there would already be 5 replies and every single one of them would sound something like 'You're absolutely right! Sad' or 'D: I'm so sorry!' regardless of the reason behind logging off. It just so happens that a member, not Ali or I, has decided to point it out for a change. It's the first time in the entire life of Eveiller that someone has brought their complaints before the pack on the forum, rather than crying about it through whisper, waiting for the problem to get worse, and I like that. People who voice their concerns in the pack show that they care enough to bring the negative to light.

Ali and I love you all to death, but like all families, we're going to fight and we're going to have problems with one another. We need to learn how to handle those problems so that we can learn from them and become stronger. If the goal in this pack is to have an active, fun rping group or to simply have a nice group of people to hang out and chat with, fine. However you need to remember that there are others in this pack, and they all deserve the common courtesy of something as simple as a 'goodbye'. It's just a sign of respect for your fellow pack mates, and it's not at all too much to ask.
Back to top Go down
Alina
Alina

sad days           Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad days    sad days           EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Well. I can see several people taking this response to the whole post in general the wrong way since not everyone understands my sense of humor..... but screw it. These need to get used sooner or later.
sad days           5pnp6
sad days           Image
sad days           G1367002397426990518
sad days           1433191657639
sad days           Attachment
sad days           Nvo08
sad days           Oh_burn
sad days           Freezer_burn_meme_by_murlocaggrob_madmab-d6xyx13
Back to top Go down

sad days           Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad days    sad days           EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:51 pm

And I understand the fact that it's true... people don't log on unless Ali or one of the leaders are on or if we outright say 'Hey... there is SOMEONE on line, may not be Ali but someone is here'. I know that's a problem.
I only voiced what I did for my sake because I already feel guilty the past week when I have to log off because I am a wimp and don't want to stay on because of pain. Makes me feel like shizz because I want to try and be as active as I can be when life/college/work aren't interfering. I am not irritated with the post, but irritated with the situation in general where I want to be here and have the opportunity of time to be here, and yet the physical ability is lacking. I just felt like reality was shoving it in my face when I saw this post.

On a similar note.
YOu butts need to get online. Otherwise I'ma keep spamming you those same messages on Skype I sent you today. I'ma just copy and paste it. Yeah. That's right. I bet you're regretting adding me on Skype now. Because it's so boring to just sit there and stare at the sky. The Murky Wood's sky hardly changes. It gets dull.
Back to top Go down
Fleet

Fleet

Personal Points : 36

sad days           Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad days    sad days           EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 12:02 am

Definitely something I've noticed, especially since the re-boot, that people vanish as soon as Ali does, and then either I'm all alone or there's no one present and able to engage in chat or roleplay for one reason or another (I'm guilty of multitasking too).
I kinda like that I've seen people asking if anyone's on in the Skype group more often recently. I think having us all poking at each other is a good reminder for us to be active. Keep that up. Get on, ask if anyone else would like to join you. Be proactive.
Stillthough. I watched Teeko and Raptor have a perfectly lovely time without Alina there, and Fleet, Bayne, and Revani have had plenty of good times without her too. I know we all love her SO FRIGGIN' MUCH but we can exist without the top dogs online, gaiz.
Back to top Go down

sad days           Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad days    sad days           EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:09 am

Fleet wrote:
Definitely something I've noticed, especially since the re-boot, that people vanish as soon as Ali does, and then either I'm all alone or there's no one present and able to engage in chat or roleplay for one reason or another (I'm guilty of multitasking too).
I kinda like that I've seen people asking if anyone's on in the Skype group more often recently. I think having us all poking at each other is a good reminder for us to be active. Keep that up. Get on, ask if anyone else would like to join you. Be proactive.
Stillthough. I watched Teeko and Raptor have a perfectly lovely time without Alina there, and Fleet, Bayne, and Revani have had plenty of good times without her too. I know we all love her SO FRIGGIN' MUCH but we can exist without the top dogs online, gaiz.

You still gotta bond with Revani. Because Revani be like 'Mmm, look at dem moves' and Fleet may decide to be generous and sprinkle on a little of that Fleet magic. Because Rev wants to know how to be a ninja! x'D
But yas. All the pokes on Skype. Everyone of them.
Back to top Go down
Alina
Alina

sad days           Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad days    sad days           EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 3:39 pm

I feel the slight need to clarify some things, so pardon me while I do so presently.

The deluge of "I have no guilt" responses can end now. If you have done nothing wrong, then there is no logical need to establish such.

This post is not about telling people to be active. This post is about telling people to be courteous, under the guise of bitter sweet irony and humor.

As a pack, we have what can likely be referred to as the most lenient attitude that FH has ever seen, and this has been also true in majority of the four years that I have run it. We expect you maybe pop in every once in a while and join our fun should you desire. If you wish to maintain any higher status in the pack, of course, this is a different story. However, what we do ask is that you be thoughtful to every member, and if you have a flippant attitude on display for the evening, we would rather you didn't log on at all.

And here I feel the need to reiterate once more--this is not about logging on. No one here minds how much you log on, and we are not asking that you do so more often. We are saying that you need to be polite when you do.

This is also about extending the manners you would extend to me unto other people. There are even days when most of you don't treat me with common respect, though those are far fewer than the days you overlook each other. Don't kiss my arse and then care less where everyone else is involved. Offer the same manners to each one of us OOC equally.

The fact that I've typed this much is a little pathetic, actually, and I will now draw it to a close. I will, however, finalize that there is not to be further responses filled with justifications, self-centered perspectives, or pseudo alpha-ism as we will call it. Keep in mind that while IC may differ, OOC you are all equals as a family and should mind such.
Back to top Go down
Fleet

Fleet

Personal Points : 36

sad days           Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad days    sad days           EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 12:25 am

Revani wrote:
Because Revani be like 'Mmm, look at dem moves' and Fleet may decide to be generous and sprinkle on a little of that Fleet magic.

sad days           Funny-cartoon-gifs-im-sexy-and-i-know-it

Alina wrote:
And here I feel the need to reiterate once more--this is not about logging on. No one here minds how much you log on, and we are not asking that you do so more often. We are saying that you need to be polite when you do.

I was referring more to the fact that people just vanish like no one else is worth bothering for (which I do find discourteous and therefore related to the original intent of the post?), regardless of whether they say "peace out" or not. If someone legitimately has to go, by all means skedaddle! But it's a little annoying when you're hoping for some interaction and everyone just poofs because one person leaves (or won't get on because they don't have a higher-up to impress, which is why I mentioned I liked the way people were working together to figure out when someone else is on - kudos, not critique. Sorry if it came off as "pseudo-alphaism"?).
tldr not trying to step on toes/be like "no guilt", just responding to previous responses ;;
Back to top Go down
Nyx INT
Nyx INT

sad days           Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad days    sad days           EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:44 pm

I don't really think the no guilt comment was directed at you, Fleet. Alina means that it's kind of annoying to have people 1. get angry or upset about a post that isn't directed at them and 2. jump into the conversation by trying to tell everyone else what to do. (cause if everyone else does that, we're out of a job)
This post wasn't meant to do anything more than make people think a little more about how their actions affect others. Just looking for mutual respect from everyone, and the 'it wasn't me' posts were steering it in the wrong direction.
Back to top Go down
Virodan
Virodan

sad days           Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad days    sad days           EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 9:09 pm

Omg how about instead of getting butthurt and pissy about things that may or may not be directed at only God knows, we just move on?

woe omg viro great idea!!

Like seriously, if you don't like what was said, then maybe you need to improve on something, no? like holy friggel nuggets people. grow up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sad days           Empty
PostSubject: Re: sad days    sad days           Empty

Back to top Go down

sad days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eveiller :: Misc. :: General-
Jump to: