Eveiller
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Ringing in the New Year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alina
Incindiary of the Eveiller
Alina

Personal Points : 52

Ringing in the New Year Empty
PostSubject: Ringing in the New Year   Ringing in the New Year EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:33 pm

Well look at that-- it's 2015. Say hello, kids. You'll only be seeing that for the next 365 days (excluding, of course, the first month in which we'll all still accidentally type or write up 2014 out of habit).

Anyhow, the forum's been a bit slow lately with all of the holiday festivities pulling us out of our little virtual world and into real life with friends and family for celebrations, so I figured this slightly illogical holiday would be a great excuse to come together and share some of our great experiences of 2014 as well as some of our hopes for the next year. Go ahead, kids, feel free to brag about that stuff that you got to experience that you might not usually. That pedestal right over there... yeah. Go ahead and stick yourself on it for a moment.

As for myself, I'd say 2014 was just as good as any year. In a brief recap of this year: I brought back Eveiller in the very beginning of the year when I didn't think I would and coincidently met quite a few great people. My relationships with my lovely group of goonies, including Illy, EO, Mio, and so many more grew and got better as always. And then, of course, shortly after bringing Eve back onto the scene, I had the pleasure to meet Acri and Auri and Keaton and Dapa (who I recently re-met, I guess, hahaha) and MarjVileMachiMordFloren and all of you greenies who have now been with us for a good seven or eight months. I'm pretty much looking forward to continuing on for another good year with you bunch, given you're all up for it.

Most importantly, I would like to thank you all for the fabulous friendships you've given this past year as they have been quite simply out of this world. In an online world, you only get to know people as much as you're both willing, which can sometimes be a tricky and dangerous thing. But with a little faith, trust, and pixie dust, it all works out. So thank you for the amazing relationships you have all provided in this little family, and I look forward to building them and welcoming in many more in the coming year.

Now... go ahead and brag about yourselves as well, or mention what you look forward to in 2015. I'm sure we'd all just love to hear it, haha. And we certainly look forward to getting back in touch with all of you now after all of the holiday chaos.

Oh. And Happy Birthday, Eveiller. You're starting to get old, dear friend.

Over and Out,

Denim, Alina, and That One Chick Who Types the Longest Announcements Ever

Last edited by Alina on Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fleet

Fleet

Personal Points : 36

PostSubject: Re: Ringing in the New Year   Ringing in the New Year EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:48 pm

I'm starting the new year with the flu \o/
Back to top Go down
Alina
Incindiary of the Eveiller
Alina

Personal Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: Ringing in the New Year   Ringing in the New Year EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:45 pm

..... Fleet wins! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ringing in the New Year   Ringing in the New Year EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:59 pm

While 2014 left much to be desired for me. Losing multiple friends to the string of death, and many other namely darkly things that are better forgotten than remembered, I still find comfort and consonance in this pack and all you floofs.

I still remember I first joined the group due to an old old old member long go... whom convinced me the current pack was fantabulous. Of course, I didn't much talk to the leader... but I talked to their second in command Alina. Given that the leader was completely and totally inactive. (Well, maybe not totally.) When Alina announced that the active members were forming a new home... I was quite excited. Though this wolf named Alina was quite frightening to me OOC and perhaps a hair IC... but Miona wasn't smart enough to be scared. Wink
I never knew when I joined I would spend so long. I was loyal to packs before sure... some down to the very bitter and sorrowful ends. And others leaving because the company grew unbearable as more noobs flooded what was once a beautiful pack.
I never knew when I joined I would be making friends I have known for 3+ years... probably friends for the rest of my time in this world. Whether I like it or not.
And I never knew when I joined that I would have so much fun and picture this place as a second home. If I knew all that when I joined... I would have certainly been more cuddly. Wink

Regardless. I can only wait and expect the same wonderfulness from this pack in 2015. And for many more years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ringing in the New Year   Ringing in the New Year Empty

Back to top Go down

Ringing in the New Year
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eveiller :: Misc. :: General-
Jump to: